By unanimous consent, it was agreed, — That the result of the decision on the admissibility of the previous amendment be applied to the following six (6) amendments also including the concept of “Greenbelt”:
That Bill C-20, in Clause 2, be amended by replacing lines 20 to 23 on page 2 with the following:
““National Interest Land Mass” means the collection of real property and immovables, or portions of them,
(a) located in Gatineau Park or the Greenbelt, or
(b) designated by the Commission under section 10.2;”
That Bill C-20, in Clause 10, be amended by replacing line 16 on page 5 with the following:
“years. The plan must contain principles and objectives, including in respect of Gatineau Park and the Greenbelt.”
That Bill C-20, in Clause 10, be amended by replacing line 15 on page 6 with the following:
“that is an immovable located in Gatineau Park or real property located in the Greenbelt.”
That Bill C-20, in Clause 19, be amended by replacing lines 14 and 15 on page 10 with the following:
“22.1 (1) Subject to subsections (2) to (4), the Governor in Council may, by order, add a description to, or amend a description in, any of Schedules 1 to 2.1.
(2) Before an order is made in respect of Schedule 2 or 2.1, the order that is proposed to be made shall be laid before each House of Parliament.
(3) An order may not be made in respect of Schedule 2 or 2.1 before the earlier of
(a) 30 sitting days after the proposed order is laid before each House of Parliament, and
(b) 160 calendar days after the proposed order is laid before each House of Parliament.
(4) A proposed order that has been laid before each House of Parliament need not be laid before each House again before the order is made, regardless of whether it has been altered.
(5) The Commission shall provide the Governor in Council with a description of the boundaries of the Greenbelt within five years after the day on which this subsection comes into force.”
That Bill C-20 be amended by adding after line 25 on page 10 the following new clause:
“20.1 The Act is amended by adding the following after section 25:
26. The annual report that the Commission is required to submit under section 150 of the Financial Administration Act must include information respecting the Commission’s activities with regard to Gatineau Park and the Greenbelt, including the acquisition by the Commission of real property located in the Greenbelt or an immovable located in Gatineau Park.”
That Bill C-20, in the schedule, be amended by adding, after the Schedule 2 set out in the schedule, on page 36, the following :
(Sections 2 and 22.1)
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOUNDARIES OF THE GREENBELT”