37th Parliament, 1st Session
January 29, 2001 -
September 16, 2002
"Studies" include those bills, subject-matter or self-initiated inquiries,
Estimates and other matters referred by the House that the Committee has
studied during the current session. On the page for a particular study,
you will find, where applicable: a list of meetings, reports and responses,
witnesses, news releases and documents related to the study.
- Bill C-27, An Act respecting the long-term management of nuclear fuel waste
- Bill C-3, An Act to amend the Eldorado Nuclear Limited Reorganization and Divestiture Act and the Petro-Canada Public Participation Act
- Bill C-33, An Act respecting the water resources of Nunavut and the Nunavut Surface Rights Tribunal and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Bill C-37, An Act to facilitate the implementation of those provisions of first nations' claim settlements in the Provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan that relate to the creation of reserves or the addition of land to existing reserves, and to make related amendments to the Manitoba Claim Settlements Implementation Act and the Saskatchewan Treaty Land Entitlement Act
- Bill C-39, An Act to replace the Yukon Act in order to modernize it and to implement certain provisions of the Yukon Northern Affairs Program Devolution Transfer Agreement, and to repeal and make amendments to other Acts
- Bill C-4, An Act to establish a foundation to fund sustainable development technology
- Bill C-61, An Act respecting leadership selection, administration and accountability of Indian bands, and to make related amendments to other Acts
- Bill S-24, An Act to implement an agreement between the Mohawks of Kanesatake and Her Majesty in right of Canada respecting governance of certain lands by the Mohawks of Kanesatake and to amend an Act in consequence
- Briefing on Climate Change
- Briefing on the Metis National Council
- Cree Naskapi Commission Report 2000
- Crisis in Aboriginal Housing
- Discussion regarding Reports from Commissions.
- Government Response
- Indian Claims Commission
- Issues arising from the Cree-Naskapi Commission's Report 1998 and 2000.
- Main Estimates 2002-2003
- Main Estimates 2002-2003 Natural Resources
- Mandate and Priorities of the Department of Natural Res.
- Nuclear Fuel Waste
- Overview of the Department of Natural Resources
- Overview of the historical evolution of the Indian Act.
- Pursuant to Standing Order 108(2) subject matter of Bill C-57, An Act to amend the Nuclear
- Pursuant to Standing Order 108(2), hearing respecting the Mackenzie Delta Gas and Pipeline.
- Questions 81 and 82
- Supplementary Estimates (A) 2001-2002
- Supplementary Estimates AANR
"Activities" include business items for which the committee meets and may take action,
but which are not "studies" as such. "Activities" include proceedings to elect the
committee chair, to discuss future business, and meetings with delegations, when the
meeting is not related to a particular item under study by the committee.