38th Parliament, 1st Session
October 4, 2004 -
November 29, 2005
"Studies" include those bills, subject-matter or self-initiated inquiries,
Estimates and other matters referred by the House that the Committee has
studied during the current session. On the page for a particular study,
you will find, where applicable: a list of meetings, reports and responses,
witnesses, news releases and documents related to the study.
- Air Liberalization and the Canadian Airports System
- Bill C-3, An Act to amend the Canada Shipping Act, the Canada Shipping Act, 2001, the Canada National Marine Conservation Areas Act and the Oceans Act
- Bill C-4, An Act to implement the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment and the Protocol to the Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment on Matters Specific to Aircraft Equipment
- Bill C-47, An Act to amend the Air Canada Public Participation Act
- Certificate of nomination of Maurice Baril to the position of Chairperson of the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- Committee Business
- Main Estimates 2004-2005: Votes 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 under Transport
- Order in Council appointment of Paul Côté to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer of VIA Rail Canada Inc.
- Return of arable land to farmers and former owners in Mirabel
- Supplementary Estimates (A) 2005-2006: Votes 1a, 5a, 10a, 20a, 35a and 40a under Transport
"Activities" include business items for which the committee meets and may take action,
but which are not "studies" as such. "Activities" include proceedings to elect the
committee chair, to discuss future business, and meetings with delegations, when the
meeting is not related to a particular item under study by the committee.