It was agreed, — That the Third Report from the Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, which read as follows, be concurred in:
1. That the Committee plan to invite 120 organisations/witnesses (up to a maximum of 150) for the Pre-budget consultations (PBC) 2012; that all parties provide a first list of proposed witnesses by September 7, 2012, and that parties submit their proposal for site visits;
2. That, pursuant to Standing Order 97.1(1), the Committee request an extension of thirty sitting days for the consideration of Bill C-377, An Act to amend the Income Tax Act (requirements for labour organizations), to allow its members to hold deliberations beyond the present deadline of Thursday, September 27, 2012, and that the Chair present the report to the House;
That the sponsor of Bill C-377 be invited to appear at the first meeting for one hour;
3. That the Committee ask all parties to review the list of witnesses on the current study on tax incentives for charitable donations and provide a list of proposed witnesses by September 2012. The Analysts will draft a report summarizing the evidence heard to this date, which will be distributed in both official languages in September 2012;
4. That the Committee ask all parties to provide a list of potential witnesses for the study on tax evasion, following the motion of Hoang Mai adopted on April 24, 2012, and ask members to review the existing summary provided this past year by the Analysts;
5. That, with respect to the study on income inequality (motion M-315 in the name of Scott Brison), referred by the House on June 13, 2012, the Committee commence this study in 2013 and ask all parties to provide a list of potential witnesses.