June 2, 1999
- The examination of the Estimates laid before Parliament for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2000
- Tony Ianno, M.P., Parliamentary Secretary to the President of the Treasury Board.
- Bill C-71, An Act to implement certain provisions of the Budget tables in Parliament on February 16, 1999
- Joan Arnold, Senior Director, Pensions and Benefits Sector (Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat)
- Yves Giroux, Senior Chief, Social Policy Division (Department of Finance Canada)
- Linda Gobeil, Assistant Secretary, Labour Relations Division, Human Resources Branch; (Part 3 - From the Treasury Board Secretariat:)
- Marc Grandisson, Chief, First Nations Taxation. (Part 5 - From the Department of Finance)
- Pierre Hamel, General Counsel, Legal Services.
- Steve Hindle, President; (From the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada:)
- Kristina Knopp, Counsel, General Legal Services. (Part 9 - For the Agricultural Marketing Programs Act)
- Robert McIntosh, Policy Advisor.
- Paul Mercier, Director, Analysis, Research and Compensation;
- Stephen Millar, Senior Economist, International Trade and Finance Branch. (Part 9 - For the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Agreement, Department of Finance)
- Bill Mitchell, Director, Financial Markets Division, Financial Sector Policy Branch; (Part 4 - From the Department of Finance:)
- Sylvie Rocheleau, Tax Policy Officer, Tax Policy Branch; (Part 6, 7 & 8 - From the Department of Finance:)
- Rob Stewart, Senior Chief, Financial Markets Division, Financial Sector Policy;
- The Honourable Tony Valeri, Leader of the Government in the House of Commons
- Annette Vandonk, Senior Policy analyst, Policy Development and Research; (Part 1 - From the Department of Finance:)
- Frank Vermaeten, Chief, Policy Development & Research Federal-Provincial Relations Division.
- Shane Wittenburg, Policy analyst, Health Canada. (Part 9 - For the Patent Act amendments)
- Doug Wyatt, General Counsel, General Legal Services (From the Department of Finance)
Room 356-S, Centre Block