Bill S-16, An Act to amend the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) ActBill S-16, An Act to amend the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) Act.
National Archives of Canada:
- Ian E. Wilson, National Archivist of Canada
- Lee McDonald, Assistant National Archivist.
- Roy Cullen, M.P., Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Finance
From the Department of Finance:
- Frank Swedlove, General Director, Financial Sector Policy Branch;
- Josée Desjardins, Counsel, Strategic Prosecution Policy Section;
- Peter Sankoff, Counsel, Human Rights Law Section;
- Stanley Cohen, Senior Counsel, Human Rights Law Section;
- Christine Reinhardt, Counsel, Information Law and Privacy Section.
- Yvon Carrière, Counsel;
- Patricia Smith, Deputy Director Policy, Liaison and Compliance.
- David Snider, Tax Strategy Projects;
- Jim Butcher, Tax Strategy Projects.
- Charles Seeto, Director, Financial Sector Division
- Richard Lalonde, Chief, Financial Crimes Section.
Meeting with Reporting and Interpretation
Please note meeting changes