Examination on the administration and operation of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement ActExamination on the administration and operation of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act.
From the Canadian Alliance of Students Associations:
- Rob South, Government Relations Officer
From the Canadian Federation of Students:
- Michael Conlon, Director of Research
- Representatives from Advocis
- Edward Rothberg, General Counsel
From the Consumers' Union:
- Hélène Talbot, Budget Counsellor, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Luc Rochefort, Analyst, Policy and legislation in personal budgeting, credit and debts
From Omega One:
- Bob Gilmour, Manager, Asset Recovery, Sears Canada Inc.
- John D. Owen, Principal
Meeting with Reporting and Interpretation
Please note meeting changes